Protecting Human Rights
Wherever Flex operates, we conduct business in a manner that respects, values and promotes human rights.
We support and uphold the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs). Consistent with those commitments, Flex:
- Prohibits human trafficking, forced labor and child labor
- Provides safe and humane working conditions
- Follows applicable wage and hour laws
- Provides fair and equitable wages, benefits and other conditions of employment, including collective bargaining and freedom of association rights
- Fosters a working environment that is free of harassment and discrimination
We are obliged to immediately report any suspected human rights risks anywhere in Flex’s operations to Flex management. We expect the same of Flex affiliates.